Using background music in real estate video listings can greatly help to maximize your marketing effort. The trick is to use the right music!
Rule 1: Keep focus on the content
Choose music that supports the video without drawing too much attention. You want the viewers to focus on the property, not the soundtrack.
Rule 2: Match the pace of the video
The goal is to make music and video work together to amplify each other. You can achieve this by editing the music to match the key events in the video or, in most cases, it is easier to edit video and make it follow the soundtrack.
Rule 3: Mind the target audience
Choose the music that is most likely to appeal to (or at least not to put off) prospective buyers. Specifically, pay attention to the property type and buyers key demographic, such as age, income / education level, and origin.
Rule 4 (Bonus): License any music you use to avoid copyright and legal issues
Using music that was not properly cleared for commercial business use may lead to some unpleasant results, from getting kicked off YouTube to legal issues with copyright owners.
Build up your own background music collection and safely use it in ALL of your real estate videos
Buy once – use forever, cleared for commercial use
All music is available for immediate online licensing with commercial royalty free license and money back guarantee.
KNOWING IS BETTER THAN GUESSING
Get short monthly digests of our latest posts, including personalized tips on improving your vlogs and promotional business videos
Making lots of videos?
- Best Places To Download Free Stock Footage
- How To Legally Use Music In Commercial Business Videos
- 5 Must Have Marketing Videos For Any New Business
- How To Convert Your Business Marketing Videos To Vertical For Better Facebook Engagement
- How To Bring Your Vlog From Obscurity To The Top Of YouTube
- 5 Best Christmas Video Ideas For Holiday Business Marketing
- Choosing Music For Business Video? 3 Rules You Can’t Ignore (Infographic)
- How To License Music For Commercial Video (Infographic)
- 3 Key Elements Of A Successful Real Estate Video (Infographic)
- How To Get Great Music For Real Estate Video AND Save Up To 50% On Licensing