If you’re in charge of marketing your company’s products or services, don’t underestimate the power of video! Done right, even a simple marketing video can help to boost engagement, create brand awareness, and ultimately turn viewers into prospects or customers. Here we discuss 5 most recommended types of business video that will add value to any new business marketing strategy.
Why use video?
The explosive growth of video sharing platforms, social media, and easy-to-use video editing tools creates a wealth of new opportunities for digital marketers.
A growing number of marketing studies show that video helps to boost conversions, build trust, improve your search engine rankings, and boost your presence on social media.
If you’re just starting with video marketing, consider investing a little portion of your marketing budget into tried and true promotional videos, rather than jumping on new trends like VR or comedy adverts right away.
Top 5 recommended types of marketing videos for a new business
1. Company Profile / Introduction
Nobody likes doing business with strangers, so don’t be a stranger and introduce your company to your prospective clients with a company profile video.
Storytelling can be a great approach if you have a compelling story to share. Think about your social cause and core values and how it can relate to your clients.
2. Explainer video
Explain how to solve a problem or an issue using your product or service. Rather than focusing solely on the product, focus on the issue and introduce the product as one of the possible solutions.
Explainer videos are an excellent option to introduce your product in a concept of a common problem that needs solving.
3. Promotional product video
Unlike explainer videos, a promotional product video focuses solely on the product. This is where you explore and showcase your product’s tangible benefits.
This type of video works best for prospective clients closer to the final stages of the sales funnel. For viewers who are actively researching you products (and probably comparing it to similar products from your competitors).
Having a promotion or special offer? Include it into your product video and let the world know! Promote on social media and focus on your target market for widest reach and the best impact.
4. Client testimonial / review video
Social proof is a powerful marketing tool. Build trust by sharing your clients stories or letting your customers review your product. Note that authenticity is paramount to the success of your testimonial video.
Weak testimonials and reviews that look fake or scripted will have the opposite effect and ruin your chances of creating the trust required to engage the viewer.
5. Holiday video
Making lots of marketing videos?
- Best Places To Download Free Stock Footage
- How To Legally Use Music In Commercial Business Videos
- How To Convert Your Business Marketing Videos To Vertical For Better Facebook Engagement
- How To Bring Your Vlog From Obscurity To The Top Of YouTube
- 5 Best Christmas Video Ideas For Holiday Business Marketing
- Choosing Music For Business Video? 3 Rules You Can’t Ignore (Infographic)
- How To License Music For Commercial Video (Infographic)
- Choosing Music For Real Estate Video? 3 Rules You Can’t Ignore: Infographic
- 3 Key Elements Of A Successful Real Estate Video (Infographic)
- How To Get Great Music For Real Estate Video AND Save Up To 50% On Licensing