A successful real estate marketing video is created by combining relevant content, quality cinematography and audience targeted music, all working together to create a powerful presentation.
1: Relevant content
Make sure the video content is relevant and to the point. Include information about the property (obviously) but as well consider adding a quick overview of the neighborhood, local business highlights, testimonials, call to action (what is that you want the viewers to do), and your contact info.
2: Quality cinematography
- Pay attention to camera settings, especially white balance
- Set up sufficient lighting or wait for favorable weather
- Alternate camera movement and zooms
- Use a tripod
3: Appropriate background music
Marketing professionals agree that if you put some thought into choosing your music soundtrack to make sure it resonates with your audience, this can greatly improve the performance of your promotional video.
Pay attention to the property type and potential buyers demographics! Choose music that is most likely to appeal to prospective buyers. A peaceful waterfront gateway video will need a different soundtrack than one promoting a high rise condo in downtown core.
4 (bonus): License any music you use to avoid copyright and legal issues
Using music that was not properly cleared for commercial business use may lead to some unpleasant consequences, from getting your account YouTube penalized to potentially costly legal issues with copyright owners.
Build up your own background music collection and safely use it in ALL of your real estate videos
See available music packs or pick from a large collection of individual music tracks.
Buy once – use forever, cleared for commercial use
All music is available for immediate online licensing with commercial royalty free license and money back guarantee.
KNOWING IS BETTER THAN GUESSING
Get short monthly digests of our latest posts, including personalized tips on improving your vlogs and promotional business videos
- Best Places To Download Free Stock Footage
- How To Legally Use Music In Commercial Business Videos
- 5 Must Have Marketing Videos For Any New Business
- How To Convert Your Business Marketing Videos To Vertical For Better Facebook Engagement
- How To Bring Your Vlog From Obscurity To The Top Of YouTube
- 5 Best Christmas Video Ideas For Holiday Business Marketing
- Choosing Music For Business Video? 3 Rules You Can’t Ignore (Infographic)
- How To License Music For Commercial Video (Infographic)
- Choosing Music For Real Estate Video? 3 Rules You Can’t Ignore: Infographic
- How To Get Great Music For Real Estate Video AND Save Up To 50% On Licensing
One thought on “3 Key Elements Of A Successful Real Estate Video (Infographic)”
Awesome post thank you for sharing