How can small business marketers license “big brand” quality music for their business promo videos AND save on licensing fees?
Every video marketing campaign has its budget. There are plenty of music licensing companies. They offer great music but charge licensing fees each time you want to use their music in a new video, which is often referred to as “needle-drop” fee.
But what if your marketing budget is too small for that?
You can look around for free music, but you may discover it often lacks in terms of quality, support and clear licensing terms, which is essential when using music in business videos.
You can sign up with a subscription based royalty free music library that charges an annual fee in exchange for unlimited download access. Its a great and affordable solution if you produce many videos and need new music on the ongoing basis.
Or you can build your own music collection tailored to your needs buy purchasing a bulk license.
3 OPTIONS TO SAVE ON MUSIC LICENSING !
OPTION 1: Save up to 50% with curated music packs
- Compiled by professional music editor based on a common theme (corporate, happy, industry specific, and so on).
- No need to spend time searching the catalog.
- 5-10 music tracks per pack.
- Buy once, use forever commercial royalty free license.
- Save up to 50% compared to licensing the same tracks individually.
TIP: When you purchase one pack, you are automatically entitled to an additional discount on your next purchase (including other packs)!
TIP: Don’t see any packs you like? We can always build you a custom pack based on your preferences and budget.
OPTION 2: Save by building your own music pack
Here are our current custom pack promotions:
TIP: Don’t have time to browse the hundreds of music tracks in our catalog? We can build you a custom pack based on your preferences and budget.
NEW! OPTION 3: Unlimited download with annual subscription
Do you need music on the ongoing basis and want to download new tracks at no extra cost? Check out TunePocket.com, our sister site that offers unlimited royalty free music downloads to subscribers. There is no contract, so you can cancel any time, so personally I think, this is hard to beat.
- Download as many music tracks as you need and use it in as many projects as you want
- All-in-one royalty free license for personal and commercial use
- Licensing certificate with every download